Blackburn Rovers Community Trust return to The HIVE Awards on Thursday evening with the hope of matching or even doubling last year's trophy haul from the event.
In June 2018, the club’s official charity was handed the 'Commitment to Blackburn with Darwen' accolade and once again in 2019, they are nominated for the same award.
There could be a double success on the night, with the Community Trust also nominated for the Medium Business of the Year Award, open to institutions with 26 to 50 full-time employees.
The HIVE Blackburn and Darwen Business Awards celebrate and reward the outstanding work of businesses from different sectors and inspirational individuals from across Blackburn and Darwen.
The Community Trust successfully impressed their judging panel during a recent presentation at Ewood Park to secure their place among the nominees for the big event, which will be hosted at King George's Hall.
After enjoying around 50,000 engagements over the past year, the charity will be hoping to add to an impressive awards haul during a 15 month period. Since March 2018, the charity has landed the following awards:
* EFL Awards 2018: Checkatrade North West Community Club of the Year
* HIVE Awards 2018: Commitment to Blackburn with Darwen Award
* Northwest Football Awards 2018: Community Club of the Year (non-Premier League)
* British Muslim Awards 2019: Community Group of the Year
* FA Women's Football Awards 2019: Best Football Development Initiative in Women's and Girls' Football
Those special feats sit alongside other nominations and highly commended achievements at the same ceremonies and other awards nights, including The Fusion Awards, The Northern Housing Awards and The National Diversity Awards.