Need help activating your online Rovers accounts? We're here to assist!
How do I activate my account?
- Click on the 'SIGN IN' link in the top right hand corner of the ticket home page.
- Click on the ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now' link.
- Input your Client Reference Number (found on your season card) and surname that are registered with Blackburn Rovers and click the 'FIND MY ACCOUNT' button.
- On the following page, check and update your details and create a password for use on this site. Please note that the address listed here is where any tickets will be sent to.
- Once this form is complete, click on the ‘SAVE DETAILS’ button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be directed back to the home page where your registered name and number will appear in place of the ‘WELCOME’ – you are now ready to book your tickets.
How do I Add friends and family members to My Network?
To book in one transaction you can add friends and family members to ‘My Network’.
- Ensure any friends and family members have activated their accounts as above.
- Once you are logged in, click the 'MY ACCOUNT’ link at the top right-hand side of the ticket home page.
- Select ‘NETWORK’ under the ‘ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT’ section.
- In the ‘MY NETWORK’ section, click ‘ADD MEMBERS’. Input the required client reference number and surname of the friend/family member you wish to add to your account and click ‘SEARCH’.
- When the details of your friend/family member are displayed click the ‘ADD MEMBER’ button.
- For you to be able to renew the season ticket of the friend/family member you have added, they will need to allow you to manage their tickets. With the friend/family member showing in the list of your network, click the down arrow next to their name. This will show the ‘MANAGE TICKET PRIVILEGES’ screen.
- Click ‘EDIT’ next to the ‘I CAN ASSIGN TICKETS TO …..’ section.
- Make sure ‘I CAN MANAGE TICKETS FOR …..’ is selected and then click ‘SEND REQUEST’. This will send an email to your friend/family member to allow them to authorise you to manage their tickets for them. Once this has been authorised, you will be able to renew their season ticket.