After being made aware of a number of supporters being unable to purchase their 2019-20 Season Ticket through finance, Rovers are pleased to offer an alternative payment solution.
This latest step allows those supporters who had previously been unable to purchase a Season Ticket the chance to claim their own seat, which is still on reserve.
The payment scheme, run through Premium Credit Finance, allows supporters to pay for their seat over eight months, with payment starting from as little as £43.08 per month.
How to apply:
· Select ‘Blackburn Rovers FC’
· Enter your Season Ticket price – all Season Ticket prices can be found here (http://www.my-rovers.co.uk/Static/Prices)
· Enter your Season Ticket payment start date as the date of application, i.e. 11/07/19
· Complete your membership number – If you don’t already know your membership number, give the Ticket Office a call on 01254 372000
· Follow the steps and complete all personal data fields accurately
Please complete all fields (including Season Ticket price and membership number) correctly. Any incorrect information may result in a delay in processing your application.
If you are renewing an existing seat, don’t forgot to keep your current Season Ticket card, as it will be reactivated for the new season.
Supporters who are yet to buy or renew a Season Ticket for the 2019-20 Championship campaign can do so by visiting the Roverstore at Ewood Park, calling the Ticket Office on 01254 372000 or online by clicking here.