Blackburn Rovers' birthday is just around the corner and you're all invited to the party!
Next weekend's home game against QPR has been themed as 'Football & Fireworks', as we celebrate the club's 143rd birthday and Diwali - the Hindu festival of lights.
And in a twist to normal birthday protocol ... we're giving away the presents.
There will be a host of special offers and giveaways throughout the game, culminating in a fantastic fireworks display from behind the Riverside Stand at 5.15pm.
Other birthday benefits include:
- Discounts of up to 25% on all food and drink served on the concourse
- Non matchday prices in Blues on all food and drink (a saving of around 20%)
- 25% off the away kit in the Roverstore
- 3 for 2 on souvenir items in the Roverstore
- 2,000 glowsticks to give away
- Concourse kiosks will re-open after the game, again with discounted prices, and supporters can take food/drink out into the stands
- Eye-catching light show on the LED advertising boards at the end of the game
- FREE relocation of your seats from the Riverside to other areas of the ground (up to midday on matchday), in order to get the best possible view of the fireworks
Season ticket holders who don't wish to relocate and/or supporters who wish to purchase match tickets in the Riverside Stand will be accommodated in the lower tier of the Darwen End after the game in order to watch the fireworks display.
Tickets start from just £21 for adults, £15 for concessions, £7 for Under-18s and £5 for Under-12s and are available now from the Roverstore at Ewood Park, online at eticketing.co.uk/onerovers or by calling the Ticket Office on 01254 372000.
Remember, remember, the 3rd of November ... it's sure to be a birthday bash not to forget!
*Please note, supporters will not be able to walk around the back of the Riverside Stand before, during or after the game due to the fireworks display.