Why not see out the away season in style, with Charlton Athletic offering a great hospitality package for Rovers supporters.
Tony Mowbray takes the team to south London on Saturday 28th April, kick-off 3pm, for the final away trip of the campaign.
Tickets for the clash against Lee Bowyer's play-off chasers have sold out for Rovers fans, which means this unique opportunity could well be one worth taking.
Situated in Harvey’s Restaurant, the package includes:
• Arrival at North Stand Reception
• A two-course meal
• One beer, wine or soft drink per person
• Lounge overlooking the pitch
• Seating in the Away stand
• Matchday programmes and team sheets
• A matchday host support your experience
• A visit from a Charlton Legend
The price for the package is £85 + VAT and if you wish to book, please call the Charlton commercial team on 020 8333 4050.