Tickets for Rovers league trip to Oxford United will go on sale to supporters from Friday October 27th.
Rovers have received an initial allocation of 936 tickets for the game, which will take place on Tuesday November 21st at 7:45pm.
Tickets will go on sale in the following phases:
- Phase 1 – Season Ticket holders who have opted into the 1875 Club Membership (27th–30th October).
- Phase 2 – Season Ticket Holders – (31st October–2nd November).
- Phase 3 – 1875 Club Members – (3rd-6th November.).
- General sale for any remaining tickets: Tuesday 7th November.
Please note, it is one ticket per qualifying Season Ticket holder/member during phases 1–3 and you must quote your client reference number when booking tickets.
Prices are as follows:
- Adults - £24
- Seniors 65+ - £17
- Students - £16 (must produce valid NUS card)
- 18-21s - £16
- Under 18s -£14
- Under 13s - £10
- Under 7s - £6
We have been allocated six pairs of wheelchair spaces. Prices are as above, with a carer free of charge if required.
Accessible transport will be available for wheelchair users via Away Travel. If you require use of the lift to access the vehicle for Away Travel you will need to board at the Darwen End at Ewood Park.
- Adults - £29
- Concessions - £27.50
Departing from Accrington (Board’s Head) at 12:30pm and Ewood Park (Darwen End) at 1pm.
For more information, visit www.eticketing.co.uk/onerovers, call 01254 372000 or come down to the Roverstore at Ewood Park.