Our main intention in 2017 was to really get the town behind the club.
To do this, we started the #WeSupportRovers campaign, where 20 staff from the Club and Blackburn Rovers Community Trust hit the streets to talk face to face to a wide variety of businesses. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response with businesses in London and Australia asking for the #WeSupportRovers stickers so they can proudly display this to the world.
There were a number of real positives and great relationships between Rovers and local companies throughout 2017, some of which are listed below:
- The Envelope Works took a number of match sponsorships so Mark, the organisation’s CEO, can entertain clients and also reward those staff that have gone above and beyond.
- New to us this year are Hollands Pies, who have agreed to work with us to deliver their products to supporters on match days.
- The Energy Check are Rovers’ official energy Partner, taking the first back of shirt sponsor. The organisation are also the official social media sponsor.
- Fun Motors, who are based in Darwen, became our official website sponsor, promoting their business to all who visit www.rovers.co.uk.
- Science in Sport became Rovers’ official nutrition partner, and will continue supplying an excellent product to our players.
- We welcomed our first ever Rovers Ladies front of shirt sponsor, Levitate Recruitment.
At Rovers, we look forward to welcoming new businesses on board to join forces with your local football club throughout 2018!
We have had plenty of new business interest but only have three match sponsorship opportunities remaining for the remainder of the 2017-18 campaign, so if you are interested, get in quick.
For more information, please contact Business Development Manager Danny Davis at email@example.com