Football to Amsterdam is the biggest ride - and the biggest party - in football.
Football to Amsterdam is a 145-mile pedal pilgrimage to the Dutch capital backed by The Football League and the League Managers Association.
The event takes place on 9-11 June 2017 and spans two nights and three days (two days cycling). It’s your chance to ride alongside footballing legends and like-minded supporters in a bid to get fit and raise vital funds for a great cause.
- Choose from London or Yorkshire start locations
- Get together with your mates and head to Amsterdam for £149
- Challenge yourself to 145 miles of cycling over two days
- Enjoy a night out in Dam Square with your fellow comrades
- Help Men United raise over £500,000 while enjoying an epic weekend
You’ll have the opportunity to cycle with other fans, club staff and ex-players and will together be joining the fight against prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer, while the odds for black men are just 1 in 4.
Join the fight today and get pedalling for pounds to help stop prostate cancer being a killer by signing up here