If you have time on your hands to volunteer with Blackburn Rovers Community Trust, devoting 95 hours could make you a winner… just like we were back in '95!
We welcome volunteering spells of any duration in order to help us fulfil our remit of changing and enhancing lives for the better, and joining Rovers 95 will make you a valuable part of our successful award-winning team.
Just some of the exciting and CV-enhancing opportunities that could be available to Rovers 95 volunteers include:
- Be a part of Premier League and English Football League funded programmes
- Matchday pitchside activity coordination
- Manning matchday stalls or assisting PR opportunities
- Support at residential or outward bound events for NCS, Prince's Trust, etc
- Refereeing at junior or social inclusion tournaments
- Attending roadshows and mascot appearances
… plus much, much more!
Based around the Club's foundation in 1875 and Premier League title win in 1995, anyone reaching 18, 75 or 95 hours of voluntary service with the Community Trust will earn some superb rewards and opportunities from your favourite football club, as well as proving themselves to be excellent citizens, which has the potential the open doors to future employment or career enhancement options.
Some volunteers may need to undertake an enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of any relevant qualifications on request (if required by the activity they're undertaking). For a full list of activities that the Trust offers, please take a look at www.brfctrust.co.uk