Junior Rovers is back for the 2019-20 season and there are a host of exciting benefits as part of the membership!
Young supporters aged 12 and under can sign up to take advantage of discounted home match tickets and exclusive competitions and events run by the club.
Members will receive a scarf, team poster, e-birthday and Christmas cards, player escort opportunities and discounts at the Roverstore.
Junior Rovers can also benefit from various rewards and incentives from our membership partners, the Community Trust. Incentives include discounted birthday packages and football and activity camp discounts.
In addition to these fantastic benefits, all members will receive a starter pack, including a membership card, Junior Rovers frisbee and stress football!
All this comes at just £10 for Season Ticket holders or £15 for all other juniors.
Come down to Ewood Park for our One Rovers Open Day on Monday 29th July to pick up your welcome pack!
- Exclusive competitions and events run by the club
- £5 Club Cash awarded upon membership
- Increased levels of Club Cash throughout the season
- Discounted home league match tickets
- Exemption from home matchday price increase
- Increased priority on all away tickets
- Money can’t buy opportunities
- Plus much more throughout the season
Junior Rovers starter pack includes:
- Personalised membership card
- Stress football
- Colouring pencils
Season Ticket holders: £10
Non-Season Ticket holders: £15
To join Junior Rovers, simply head into the Ticket Office, call 01254 372000 or buy online.