Supporters' Code of Conduct
Following the outbreak of Covid-19, the Club have made a number of changes to the way we operate. We look forward to welcoming our fans back to Ewood Park at some point in the near future, but in order to assist us, and to help protect you, your fellow supporters and our staff, we kindly request that you follow the guidelines set out below:
- You must not attend any match if you are self-isolating or have symptoms of Covid-19.
- You must provide contact details at the point of ticket sale and produce photographic ID prior to entry to the stadium. Tickets are not transferrable.
- Always observe social distancing in all parts of the stadium including car parks.
- Avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
- Arrive early to allow sufficient time to go through all necessary entry procedures. Turnstiles will open 2 hours before kick-off.
- Before attending the ground, make sure you know where your entry point is.
- Your temperature may be taken before entry.
- You must wear a mask on your approach to the entry point and at all times except for when you are in your seat or eating and drinking.
- Avoid blocking stairwells or entry and exit points.
- If you need to leave your seat, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and adhere to the one-way system in place.
- If you are in a concourse area, please stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movements of others.
- Maintain good hygiene – wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Always cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with those outside of your social or support bubble.
- At all times, children under 12 must be supervised by a responsible adult, both inside and outside the stadium.
- At all times, shouting and singing is discouraged and extreme care should be taken when celebrating or otherwise.
- Ensure that other members of your social or support bubble have read and understood these guidelines.
- Be respectful to those around you and mindful of individual circumstances that may differ from your own.
- Only contactless payments will be accepted in the ground.
- Should the ball enter the stands you should not throw it to a player or onto the field of play. To allow for sanitisation protocol to be adhered to it should be returned to a member of the ball team who will be clearly located at the front of all four stands.
- You must not request players to participate in photographs/selfies or autographs either inside or outside of the stadium. Also, players will not be throwing shirts/gloves or other items into the crowd.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
One Town; One Team; One Community; #OneRovers … We Are Together!