Enjoy a ground tour of Ewood Park...
Blackburn Rovers is a very special club and these are just a few of the reasons we should be proud of it...
- Blackburn Rovers were one of the founder members of the Football League in 1888 and the Premier League in 1992 - an honour and distinction shared with just two other clubs.
- Rovers have continued to be innovators throughout history. They were one of the first team to play under floodlights, one of only two clubs to win the FA Cup three times in a row, and of course, they remain the only 'town team' to have lifted the Premiership trophy.
- From the humble beginnings playing at rented grounds across the Borough and relying on members' subscriptions of two pounds and eight shillings a season, Blackburn Rovers are now established in the upper echelons of English Football - and thanks to a certain Jack Walker - has this wonderful stadium as their home.
Would you like to like to see, hear and learn more? Then join us on a Stadium Tour!
The following dates are available, other dates can be arranged to suit the customers' needs and convenience:
Saturday 15th - 11.00am
Wednesday 26th - 11.00am
Saturday 29th - 11.00am
Standard prices are just £7.50 for Adults and £4.50 for concessions. Children aged two and under are FREE.
Or how about a Family Ticket*? A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) can go on a ground tour for £20, or a family of five (2 adults, 3 children) for £24.
Got a party of ten or more? We offer a special price of £3.95 per person for groups of 10 or more. Call 01254 508110 or email email@example.com to arrange a group booking tour at a day and time to suit you - excluding match days.
*These are currently not available to buy online, but can be purchased from our club shops or ringing the ticket office on 01254 372000.
• Please note due to costs, we must have at least 6 people on a tour, if this isn’t met the tour will be cancelled and refunds organised.
• Please note Sunday tours must be pre-booked. Date, time and content may be subject to change due to the activity of the Football Club or television selections.