Enjoy a ground tour of Ewood Park...
The Stadium Tour not only takes a look at what goes on behind the scenes at Ewood Park, but also celebrates the history of the football club.
Blackburn Rovers is a very special club and these are just a few of the reasons we should be proud of it...
- Blackburn Rovers were one of the founder members of the Football League in 1888 and the Premier League in 1992 - an honour and distinction shared with just two other clubs.
- Rovers have continued to be innovators throughout history. They were one of the first team to play under floodlights, one of only two clubs to win the FA Cup three times in a row, and of course, they remain the only 'town team' to have lifted the Premiership trophy.
- From the humble beginnings playing at rented grounds across the Borough and relying on members' subscriptions of two pounds and eight shillings a season, Blackburn Rovers are now established in the upper echelons of English Football - and thanks to a certain Jack Walker - has this wonderful stadium as their home.
Would you like to like to see, hear and learn more? Then join us on a Stadium Tour!
The following dates are available, other dates can be arranged to suit the customers' needs and convenience:
All tours are at 11am unless stated otherwise.
To book, please click here. For further information contact us via telephone on 01254 372000 or via email on email@example.com.
Or how about a Family Ticket*? A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) can go on a ground tour for £20, or a family of five (2 adults, 3 children) for £24.
For group bookings, please contact Christina Haines via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 508226.
*These are currently not available to buy online, but can be purchased from our club shops or ringing the ticket office on 01254 372000 and select option 2.
• Please note due to costs, we must have at least 6 people on a tour, if this isn’t met the tour will be cancelled and refunds organised.
• Please note all tours must be pre-booked. Date, time and content may be subject to change due to the activity of the Football Club or television selections.