Have your party at Blues!
Looking for a venue for your next event? Then Blues Bar at Ewood Park is just the place for you!
- Engagement Parties
- Birthday parties
- Award nights
- Many other different types of social and business events!
- Blues has a fully licensed bar offering an excellent selection of beers, wines and spirits all at competitive prices.
- Upon request, we can provide hot or cold buffets. See our Function Menu here.
- The cost to hire Blues Bar is £100.00. This is payable and non-refundable when making your booking. Final payment in cash or by card must be made two weeks before the date of your function. Payment by cheque must be made one month before the date of your function.
- If you are suppling your own catering please note that we will not supply tablecloths or cutlery, plates etc. We will also not clean or clear away food, plates etc. Any items (plates, serving platters, cake etc) left on the premises must be collected within three days after your function otherwise they will be disposed of unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Bar Manger. At the end of your event, any food left will be disposed of. Arrangements, however, can be made for storage of any celebration cake.
- If you would like Blues to supply the catering for your event, we would be happy to do so. Please find attached a copy of our Function Menu. If you spend over £200.00 on food with us, we will waiver the room hire fee so all you pay for is the food.
- Timings (start and finish times) for your function will be agreed by both parties prior to the event. If there are changes to the timings of your function you must inform us prior to the event.
- Please note that children are only allowed on the premises until 10.00pm.
Please note that Blues Bar runs a Challenge 25 policy. If you look under the age of 25 you will be asked to provide ID (Passport, Drivers Licence, PASS Card – no other form of ID will be accepted). If you are unable to provide the correct ID you will not be served. Adults buying drinks for underage guests will also not be served. Staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who they feel has had too much alcohol. Anyone trying to buy alcohol for a guest who has had too much to drink will also not be served. These conditions are part of our Licence. Also, any behaviour considered intimidating to the staff could result with your event being shut down.
Consumption of your own alcohol is not permitted.
- Blues Bar will not supply a DJ but you are welcome to book your own. If you are using your own DJ they can set up 1 hour before your function. If you do not have your won DJ we can recommend the following:
PC Roadshows: 07881912303
Please note that if you do supply your own DJ the use of smoke machines is not permitted.
- If your function is for a 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th Birthday Party, Weddings or the number of guests is over 125 then Door Staff will be required at a cost to yourself. Depending on the event, and numbers of guests, 2 or 3 Door Staff will be required. The cost for 2 Door Staff is £150.00, for 3 Door Staff £225.00. Please note if the numbers of guests’ increases on then night than previously agreed we reserve the right to close down your function without prior notice due to safety regulations.
- Blues Bar’s capacity is approximately 250 (seated and standing) with no space being allowed for a DJ, the dance floor or a food area. With these areas taken into account the capacity is 190-200.
- If you wish to decorate the room you can do so 1 hour before your function or earlier by prior arrangement. Please note that decorations are not to be fixed to any part of the artwork in the bar.
- Blackburn Rovers, Blues Bar and the staff take no responsibility for belongings, coats, clothes etc left on the premises. Blackburn Rovers, Blues Bar and the staff will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to items.
Please note: Your booking may be cancelled with minimal notice in the event of a Blackburn Rovers fixture change or progression in cup competitions. If your booking is cancelled for this reason a full refund will be given.
If you are interested in booking your function with us please contact Vicky Scholes on 01254 508266 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lin Steggles on 01254 508246 or email@example.com.