The popular club allows fans matchday access to Blues Bar prior to kick-off and after the final whistle, along with access at half-time into Blues from the lower Blackburn End concourse, and much much more besides.
- Free entry into Blues on matchdays
- Delicious homemade food served 3 hours prior to kick off
- Half time access into Blues from lower Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End Concourse only
- Watch the match on the big screen in Blues for the 2nd half
- Each member is entitled to three guest passes a season
There's an early bird offer of just £50 per person until August 1st, afterwards the price reverts to:
All For Only £60 per person per season
Children aged 12-16 only £20.00 per person per season
Children under 12 years of age who hold Junior Season Tickets are entitled to FREE Blues passes, when accompanied by an Adult Blues Pass Holder
Download the attached application form and return it ASAP to the Ticket Office, Ewood Park, Blackburn BB2 4JF or contact Keeley Barker on 01254 296202 for more information.