Jack’s Kitchen offers guests a unique matchday experience featuring traditional British classics inspired by Michelin-starred chef Nigel Haworth and made from the finest ingredients sourced from our carefully selected local suppliers.
The fantastic pitch view and welcoming atmosphere make Jack’s Kitchen ideal for those who want a truly relaxing and informal matchday experience.
Real hospitality in the truest sense of the word!
Jack’s Kitchen extra touches include:
• Delicious 3-course menu and coffee.Starter and dessert served to the table,main course self service
• Executive padded seats in the Upper Tier of the Jack Walker Stand or indoor viewing (limited availability)
• Half-time refreshments
• Matchday programme and team sheet
• Licensed pay bar and betting facilities
• Competitions and prizes throughout the day
• Car parking
DRESS CODE: Smart casual - no sportswear or trainers allowed. We do allow smart denim. Smart is defined as not faded or torn.
Matchday from £80+VAT