Work for Blackburn Rovers...
U15s coach - Centre of Excellence
Title: FA Girls’ Centre of Excellence Coach
Salary: £22.50 per session (Mon: 6.00-8.30pm Wed 6-8.30pm)
Location: Various (St Bedes HS and Darwen Aldridge Community Academy)
Responsible to: Technical Director
Purpose of post: To deliver practical football sessions in line with the Girls’ Centre of Excellence technical programme
Contract type: Seasonal (subject to being granted the FA COE Licence)
Start Date: October 2015
- The welfare of players within their designated age group
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines
- To support the head coach with leading the team.
Key skills and experience required: Essential
- UEFA B Certificate in Coaching Football
- FA Youth Award – Module 1 and 2 and must be willing to attend Module 3 if not already done so.
- FA Licensed
- A recognised First Aid Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
- An accepted Enhanced FA CRB (DBS)
- Experience in coaching girls’ football
- An understanding of current centre of excellence structures
- Have knowledge and understanding of child development and be sensitive to children’s needs
- Willingness to work weekends and training events when required
- Own transport essential
- An understanding of Talent Identification
- An appreciation of Long Term Player Development
- Attended the FA Youth Coaches Course
- Knowledge and understanding of working with young players
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of the FA girls & women’s player pathway
How to Apply
Due to high-levels of interest, this post might close early so early application is advised, otherwise the closing date is 12 noon on Friday 2nd October 2015.
Blackburn Rovers FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Match day Betting Cashier / Assistant Manager
BD Stadia Ltd - Blackburn
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Blackburn Rovers FC
Hours: On match days, 3-7 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
All applicants for assistant manager roles must have relevant experience.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick off
- promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates
Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
- Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
- Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
- Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
- Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
- Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
- Blues Bar - Bar staff
- Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 508177
or email email@example.com
with contact details/cv.