Work for Blackburn Rovers...
|Organisation:||Blackburn Rovers Community Trust|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience|
|Location:||Blackburn Rovers Football Club, Ewood Park, Blackburn, BB2 4JF|
|Type of contract:||Full Time – 1 Year Contact. (Potential to be extended, dependant on funding).|
|Closing date:||Friday 29th November 2013|
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated National Citizen Service (NCS) Coordinator to organise and deliver our 2013/2014 NCS project for young people aged 16-17 across Blackburn with Darwen and Lancashire.
NCS is a voluntary programme for 16-17 year olds that will promote:
- A more cohesive society by mixing participants of different backgrounds.
- A more responsible society by supporting the transition into adulthood for young people.
- A more engaged society by enabling young people to work together to create social action projects in their communities.
The key role of the coordinator is to lead the recruitment and retention of a pre-set number of young people, plan, organise and deliver the induction weeks, three residentials, multiple planning weeks and prepare the groundwork for a successful three final week social action projects. They will lead all aspects of the project with a small team including all administrative, budgeting and monitoring processes.
How to apply:
F.A.O Gary Robinson, Head of Community, Blackburn Rovers Community Trust, Ewood Park, Blackburn, BB2 4JF.
Interviews will take place on the week commencing Monday 2nd December 2013.
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS procedures.
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Rovers' in-stadium betting operators BD Stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
▪ Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
▪ Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
▪ Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
▪ Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
▪ Honest and reliable
▪ Professional and smart in appearance
▪ Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
▪ Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
▪ Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a pre-requisite.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club to work at - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections including references and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Become a part of your local team
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part time food and bar staff for our exciting matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Match Day Concourse:
• Kiosk Staff Match Day Concourse
• Kiosk Supervisors Match Day Concourse
• Section Managers Match Day Concourse
• Kitchen Supervisors Blues Bar
• Bar Staff
• Food Service Staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on: 01254 296 177 or email: email@example.com with contact details/cv