Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Lead Goalkeeping Coach
Blackburn Rovers Football Club's is recruiting a Full time Goalkeeper Lead Coach, to develop the Academy Goalkeepers through team/individualised coaching sessions and an Academy games programme.
Reporting into the Head of Coaching you will be responsible for shaping the success and future development of Goalkeepers within the Academy system. This will incorporate:
- To coach the Academy Goalkeepers, implementing best practice at all times – through both team/individual
- Support the Head of Coaching in the development of the Goalkeeping Coaching Programme.
- To ensure that the coaching follows the recommended Academy footballing philosophy and technical programme
- Liaise with the Senior PDP Goalkeeping Coach
- To carry out any such other duties as the Head of Coaching may reasonably properly assign or delegate in connection with the business of the Club from time to time
- To liaise with players/parents in a professional manner
- To be responsible for logging coaching sessions and evaluation sheets onto Academy PMA system
- To complete and compile match reports, including player grades/register/minutes on the pitch on the PMA system
- To liaise with Recruitment Department regarding trialists
- To undertake the specific Individual Development Plan recommended by the Academy
This is a role that requires empathetic and effective work ethic, based on the Club vision and values, and that harnesses the talent of Academy players in the achievement of key milestones within its player development provision.
The successful candidate must have a flexible and professional attitude; a genuine team player who desires to seek solutions and success. Ideally they would possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Hold a minimum UEFA B Licence (Outfield)
- Hold a minimum FA Goalkeeper B Licence (Essential)
- FA Youth Modules 1,2,3
- Advanced Youth Award (desirable/working towards)
- Experience of working with Academy players (Essential)
- FA Safeguarding
- FA First Aid qualification
- Must hold a valid full UK driver’s licence
- A dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving agreed objectives
- Is aware of own behaviour, strengths and areas for improvement and is receptive to feedback
- Displays a high level of confidentiality
- Enhanced DBS Clearance required
Please note that this is a vital position within the Academy department at Blackburn Rovers Football Club and will require a high degree of commitment to the role, including evening and weekend work.
The deadline for applications for this post is noon on Thursday 23rd April 2015 with interviews scheduled for Wednesday 29th April. Early application is advised as the position may be closed early due to the expected high number of applications.
Sports Science Intern
BLACKBURN ROVERS ACADEMY has a vacancy for a SPORTS SCIENCE INTERN for the 2015-16 season
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 27th April 2015, with first interviews scheduled for 11th May 2015 and second interviews on 18th May 2015.
Administration & Sports Coach Apprentice
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated person to organise and coordinate our sports and administration. Please see the attached advert
for further details.
Main Purpose of the Role is to:
To provide administrative and sports coaching support for the Project Leaders and Head of Community Trust including first contact for customers at the Blackburn Rovers Indoor Centre.
How to apply:
The deadline for applications for this post is 2pm on Wednesday 22nd April 2015 with interviews scheduled for Monday 27th April.
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS procedures.
Match day Betting Cashier / Assistant Manager
BD Stadia Ltd - Blackburn
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Blackburn Rovers Fc
Hours: On match days, 3-7 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
All applicants for assistant manager roles must have relevant experience.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick off
- promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates
Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
• Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
• Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
• Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
• Blues Bar - Bar staff
• Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 508177
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with contact details/cv.