Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Matchday Ticketing & Retail Assistant
We are currently looking to recruit Matchday Ticketing & Retail Assistants to work in the Roverstore and Oneroverstore.
Main Duties Include:
- Selling tickets & merchandise on our house computer system (Home match tickets, away tickets, season tickets, memberships, events, ground tours, coach travel.)
- Answering customer queries
- Barcoding merchandise
- Arranging and displaying merchandise to help promote sales
- Shirt printing
- Processing deliveries
- Be ready and able to work within a team
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a polite and helpful manner
- Be confident and assertive
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Cash handling experience is desirable
How to Apply
Due to high-levels of interest, this post might close early so early application is advised, otherwise the closing date is 12 noon on Monday 2nd May 2016. To apply, please email your application form and covering letter summarising how you meet the essential criteria for this role to email@example.com
Equality and Diversity
Blackburn Rovers FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Blackburn Rovers FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Match day Betting Cashier
BD Stadia Ltd - Blackburn
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Blackburn Rovers FC
Hours: On match days, 3-7 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
All applicants for assistant manager roles must have relevant experience.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick off
- promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates
Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
- Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
- Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
- Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
- Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
- Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
- Blues Bar - Bar staff
- Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 508177
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with contact details/cv.