Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Academy U21 Lead Coach
Blackburn Rovers Football Club's is recruiting an U21 Lead Coach, to develop players through team/individualised coaching sessions and an U21 Premier League Category 1 games programme.
Reporting into the Head of Academy, you will be responsible for shaping the success and future development of players within the U21 system. This will incorporate:
- To coach the U21’s implementing best practice at all times – through both team/individual
- To be a member of the Academy Management Team and undertake the roles and responsibilities this entails.
- To support the Head of Coaching in the development of the U21 Coaching Programme.
- To ensure that the coaching follows the recommended Academy footballing philosophy and technical programme
- To liaise with the First Team Manager to ensure an effective transition for players from the U21’s into the First Team.
- To be responsible for logging coaching sessions and evaluation sheets onto Academy PMA system
- To complete and compile match reports, including player grades/register/minutes on the pitch on the PMA system
- To liaise with players/parents in a professional manner
- To liaise with Recruitment Department regarding trialists
- To undertake the specific Individual Development Plan recommended by the Academy
- To carry out any such other duties as the Head of Academy may reasonably properly assign or delegate in connection with the business of the Club from time to time
This is a role that requires empathetic and effective work ethic, based on the Club vision and values, and that harnesses the talent of Academy players in the achievement of key milestones within its player development provision.
The successful candidate must have a flexible and professional attitude; a genuine team player who desires to seek solutions and success. Ideally they would possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Hold a minimum UEFA A Licence
- FA Youth Modules 1,2,3
- Advanced Youth Award (desirable/working towards)
- Experience of working with Full time players
- FA Safeguarding
- FA First Aid qualification
- Must hold a valid full UK driver’s licence
- A dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving agreed objectives
- Is aware of own behaviour, strengths and areas for improvement and is receptive to feedback
- Displays a high level of confidentiality
- Enhanced DBS Clearance required
Please note that this is a vital position within the Academy department at Blackburn Rovers Football Club and will require a high degree of commitment to the role, including evening and weekend work.
If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification and outlining your current salary, and a completed application form
. Please note CVs are not acceptable.
Due to expected high-levels of interest, this post might close early so early application is advised, otherwise the closing date is 1st April 2015 at 5pm.
Community Dance Development Officer - Maternity Cover
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust currently have a temporary vacancy for the above role.
Due to high-levels of interest, this post might close early so early application is advised, otherwise the closing date is Thursday 2nd April 2015 at 5pm.
Match day Betting Cashier / Assistant Manager
BD Stadia Ltd - Blackburn
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Blackburn Rovers Fc
Hours: On match days, 3-7 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
All applicants for assistant manager roles must have relevant experience.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick off
- promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates
Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
• Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
• Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
• Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
• Blues Bar - Bar staff
• Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 508177
or email email@example.com
with contact details/cv.