Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Part-time/Casual weekend stewards
We currently have vacancies for the following role:
Job Title: - Part time/Casual Weekend Stewards
Responsible to: - Academy Secretary
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Steward the Car Park and pitches within the Academy on a Saturday and Sunday when Academy games are being played
You will have the following essential qualifications and responsibilities
• Work Saturday mornings leading into the afternoon and Sunday mornings leading into the afternoons
• To be reliable and work flexible hours with the Academy Fixtures
• Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills which is required when dealing with parents and spectators
• To be able to work to deadlines
• Full clean driving licence
• Enhanced CRB clearance
The person appointed to this post will, from day to day, have contact with participants, many of whom are under 21 years of age. Therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check as well as receipt of satisfactory references.
Blackburn Rovers FC and Blackburn Rovers Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity:
As we are a diverse Club that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstance we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. The Club is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.
To apply, please forward your CV along with covering letter, detailing how you meet the essential criteria to Dawn Dunn email email@example.com
Closing date is Tuesday 4th November 2014, Interview date TBC.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
• Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
• Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
• Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
• Blues Bar - Bar staff
• Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 296177
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with contact details/cv.