Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Blackburn Rovers FC Community Trust is currently seeking applicants in the following area:
Community Football and Multi-Sports Coach - Casual
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust is looking for reliable people who can support its community football•and multi-sport staff in delivering high quality sessions that meets the Premier League and Football League Trust's core themes. These sessions are delivered within the Lancashire area.
It is essential for any applicant to have:
• A passion for football and multi-sports
• A flexible approach to working hours
• At least a First For Sport Level 1 or 2 Football coaching certificate or equivalent multi-sport
• A valid CRB certificate or be prepared to have a enhanced check
• A full, clean and valid UK driving licence and own transportation.
Experience of delivering football and multi-sport coaching sessions with children under 16 is desirable but not essential.
Any successful applicant will be provided with Blackburn Rovers FC training wear, football and multi-sport coaching equipment.
Rates of pay are dependent on experience and qualifications.
All interested parties are asked to send a cover letter, your CV and copies of your coaching certificates (and valid CRB certificates where available) to:
Head of Futsal and School Sport
Blackburn Rovers FC Community Trust
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Rovers' in-stadium betting operators BD Stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
▪ Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
▪ Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
▪ Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
▪ Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
▪ Honest and reliable
▪ Professional and smart in appearance
▪ Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
▪ Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
▪ Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a pre-requisite.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club to work at - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections including references and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.