Work for Blackburn Rovers...
Match day Betting Cashier / Assistant Manager
BD Stadia Ltd - Blackburn
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Blackburn Rovers Fc
Hours: On match days, 3-7 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
All applicants for assistant manager roles must have relevant experience.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick off
- promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates
Please note, due to gambling commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club.
Catering Vacancies at Ewood Park
We are looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic part-time food and bar staff for our exciting Matchday Concourse and Blues Bar catering operation.
Aside from the Blues Bar matchday chef position previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk staff
• Matchday Concourse - Kiosk Supervisors
• Matchday Concourse - Section Managers
• Matchday Concourse - Kitchen Supervisors
• Blues Bar - Matchday Chef
• Blues Bar - Bar staff
• Blues Bar - Food service staff
For an application form contact our Staffing & Training Manager on 01254 508177
or email email@example.com
with contact details/cv.