Rovers' in-stadium betting operators BD Stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
▪ Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
▪ Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
▪ Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
▪ Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
▪ Honest and reliable
▪ Professional and smart in appearance
▪ Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
▪ Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
▪ Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a pre-requisite.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Blackburn Rovers as your preferred club to work at - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections including references and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.